Monday, April 24, 2017

T is for tenacious

We were shopping for groceries at the nearby Fairprice, when we realised that the volume of our loot far exceeded that of the shopping trolley we'd taken along to lug the stuff back in.

So Viv and I started splitting up some of the bags between ourselves to carry in our hands.

Never the one to be left behind, Xena immediately offered the power of her tiny muscles.

Xena - Mama, can I carry one of the bags? This one?

Me - Oh, that's so kind of you. Thanks, baby. But I think it might be too heavy for you to carry all the way home. The straps of the bags might cut your hands.

Xena - Hmmm... Mama, I have a great idea.





4 comments:

Charan Deep Singh said...

Good one. She is an ideal kid

Charan Deep Singh said...

I wrote about train journeys today

http://charandeepsblog.blogspot.in/2017/04/t-trains.html

Arun said...

Henny, your Chicky is a great kid!

Sayesha said...

Charan,
Thanks. :)

Arun,
LOL thanks! :D