Monday, April 26, 2010

Back... and forth

Marhaba!

First of all, a big sorry to all bewdas who commented on the last post and did not hear back. Secondly, a big sorry to all bewdas who live in the west coast of the US and offered to meet up with Viv and me; we were on this crazy whirlwind road trip with not much internet access (*gasp*) and may have in our haste, even skipped some very upset relatives.

Now that I am back, I just need to shake off this jet-lag (deja vu... the last post I wrote was also in a state of extreme jet-lag) and more importantly, the end-of-vacation doom. And as soon as I am done, I will get down to neglecting the bar again. Erm, I mean I will be on Hopscotch for a while posting photos and details about our California vacation. But I will be sure to reply to the comments on the last post before that.

See you guys again soon, at Hopscotch, or right here, at your friendly neighbourhood bar. Don't be too good! ;)



16 comments:

A said...

cant believe i have gold
this is my first and i actually read the post and then realised GOLD

A said...

cant believe i have gold
this is my first and i actually read the post and then realised GOLD

Geomon said...

Silver urff Ag.
:)

~ Lopa said...

hehehe welcome back... fight with your jet-lag and come back soon ;)

Arun said...

Was wondering if you hit the jackpot at Las Vegas....and if you did, would you continue to blog?

Alice said...

California. *sigh*

nidhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nidhi said...

Bhelcome bhack bhai...hope you had bhonderful bhacation

~don't ask Bhy

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

romba too much bhai! me giving 'kaa' to you.

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

i go to s'pore but dont see bhai.. bhai comes to US but dont see bhai.. bhai goes back to s'pore still we dont see bhai.. waaaaa :'(

Porkodi (பொற்கொடி) said...

inki pinki ponki father had a donkey inki pinki ponki, ponki!

Vipul Chawathe said...

Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.

VIDYA said...

Bronze!
And Cal vacation?
I'm so jealous!
Welcome back,Bhai :-)

Sayesha said...

#PehlekaNataa,
//i actually read the post and then realised GOLD

This is what I call the non-cheating wala gold. :)

#Geomon,
:)

#~Lopa,
Thanks! :)

#Arun,
Hahahahaha! :D

#Alice,
:)

#nidhi,
Thank you phor the bharm bhelcome! :D

#Porkodi,
LOL! I had to go and ask Viv what 'kaa' was. Katti to you too! :P

//i go to s'pore but dont see bhai.. bhai comes to US but dont see bhai.. bhai goes back to s'pore still we dont see bhai..

Saare permutations-combinations ho gaye na? Ab toh we will pakka meet. :)

#Vipul,
LOL!!!! Hahahahahaha! :D
PS: Wait, you're not serious, are you?? :o

#VIDYA,
Thanks! :)

Technofun said...

welcome back... Now waiting for amazing pics of US :)

Sayesha said...

#Technofun,
Thanks! Yes yes, photos are coming soon on Hopscotch! :)