So here's all the gyaan the Bhai has attained this year.
- If you dream something impossible and work towards it without telling a soul, it may just come true. (The not telling a soul bit is important.)
- IDD calls are one of the most paisa-vasool uses of money.
- Contrary to popular belief, when friends have a fallout, whether they will attempt to patch things up depends not on what caused the fallout, but what they had before the fallout.
- It's human instinct for most people to dislike the boss even if they don't mean to. It's not personal. It's just the default setting.
- There is only one way to get around office politics -- be bloody good at your job.
- If you constantly badger your faraway friends for a year, they will eventually give up and move to the east where you live.
- Life wouldn't be life without Bollywood.
- It's possible to be 'home' and yet miss 'home'.
- There is no need to be extra-emotional. Sometimes the 'bhaad mein jao' (go to hell) attitude is the most effective.
- A Himesh Reshammiya movie doesn't kill you. It kills the desire to live.
- What someone thinks of you is none of your business. Don't lose sleep over it.
- Work is worship. Truly.
- You are what you eat. And exercise.
- On some days, the IT guy at work can be your God.
- It is not easy to have a friend report to you at work and still remain friends. But with practice and professionalism, it's possible.
- If you're having a bad day, everyone seems evil. It's not them. It's you.
- Quoting something I wrote in a post long ago, something I tell myself over and over again -- Everyone has problems. The important thing is to make a bigger deal of the happy stuff.
Happy new year, bewdas! May the madness never end! :)