Saturday, April 23, 2016

T is for tickled

The kind people at Indigo Airlines had given a play 'passport' to Xena during one of our flights in India last year.

Recently, she dug it out and started, erm, filling in her particulars. She even drew in her passport photo, in which she looked like Mickey Mouse in a dress.

All the fields were familiar to her, except one.

"What is blood type?" She asked.

"Err... Blood type is... the type of your blood..." answered my sister-in-law, as she thought of a simpler and better way to explain it.

There was no need, however, for Xena had already figured out what the answer was and written it down.




4 comments:

preetiprasad said...

Hahaha... Kids.. They have this unique perspective that is just amazing... Wish I could be a kid once again and go beyond obvious :)

--Sunrise-- said...

Hahahahaha this is a gem. I have been following your blog since 2006, how ten years have flied!! I can't believe Xena is a fully grown little human who can grip a pencil and write and begin to think for herself -- I remember her alllll the way from your earlier blog posts. I am convinced, from the small picture you have of yourself on the blog cover, that Xena is growing up to look more and more like you each day. It's so heart warming to see. My love to her, and to you. :)

--Sunrise-- said...

*have flown.

Ugh. I hang my head in shame.

Sayesha said...

preetiprasad,
:D

Sunrise,
Thank you so much for your kind and warm thoughts for us. :))))